28 Temmuz 2011 Perşembe

Quick and Easy Summer Dinner - Salmon and Arugula Salad





Fresh tomatoes and peppers are from our backyard :) Tomatoes are very yummy and they smell so good. Therefore I thought of using both of them in my fish stew for dinner. Any kind of fish fillet would work. Mine was salmon this time. Just put everything into the pot. Diced onions, pepper, tomatoes, some potatoes. For seasoning I use bay leaves and black pepper. I've also added some black olives remembering that I tasted similar fish stew in Santa Margaritha Italy and having loved it... 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil,1 small cup of water and juice of 1/2 lemon are the final touches. And within 30 minutes main dish is ready.

While this was cooking, I tossed some baby arugula leaves, tomatoes and cucumber for the salad. As far as the dressing goes lemon and olive oil is my favorite as always.

Enjoy,

1 yorum:

  1. Thanks for the great idea.
    I think I will make this dish this week.
    Having come back to the States from a long sojourn in Turkey, I need all the help I can get:(
    Please keep on posting since it gives me inspiration ♥ and the will to go on...

    YanıtlaSil